Tell Me About Playa Vista
- Playa Vista already has over 3,100 homes and apartments with over 6,500 residents.
- An additional 2,600 for sale and apartment homes are under construction at Playa Vista.
- All Residents are part of the Community Association (PVPA) with monthly dues of $230.00.
- HOA monthly dues vary by neighborhood.
- The general LA County property tax rate is between 1.1% and 1.25%.
- Playa Vista is located in a Mello-Roos district.
- Playa Vista is a dog friendly community with 2 dog parks.
- Saturdays and Wednesday night Farmers Market at Playa Vista.
- Playa Vista has a summer Beach Shuttle.
- You'll find lot's of parks & open space in Playa Vista.
- Playa Vista has it's own Public Library.
- Playa Vista has concerts and movie nights with food trucks.
- Local public schools in include Playa Vista Elementary, Orville Wright Middle School,
Westchester High School and Venice Senior High.